Sahara Refund Status: The government launched the “CRCS-Sahara Refund Status Portal” on July 18, 2023, aiming to reimburse Rs. 5,000 crores to individuals who invested Rs. 10,000 in four Sahara Group cooperative societies within 45 days.
Sahara Refund Status
To enroll, investors need to visit the Sahara Refund Portal. The Sahara Refund Status was initiated by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India, on July 18, 2023.
Currently, over a hundred thousand consumers have registered on the refund site to reclaim their funds. If your money is among those invested in Sahara India, you can register online for CRCS Sahara Refund Portal 2023 by visiting the Sahara Refund Portal.
Having the original documentation of your deposit at Sahara could allow you to reclaim your money. However, providing this information to them will be necessary for the refund process.
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Registration
The Government of India (GoI) established the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Following a Supreme Court order, Sahara Group assets are slated to be returned to individual investors.
If you’re an investor in specific cooperative societies like Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited in Kolkata, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited in Lucknow, Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited in Hyderabad, and the Society Limited in Bhopal, you’re eligible to receive the Sahara Claim in your bank account.
|Name of Organization
|Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS)
|Portal launched on
|18 July 2023
Simply visit the Sahara Refund Status Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in and complete the Refund Claim Form with your basic details. Upon application review, the refunded amount will be transferred to your bank account. By filling out the Sahara Refund Portal Claim Form 2023, you may recover your invested funds from the Sahara Group.
How to check the Sahara Refund Status?
- Visit the Official Sahara Refund Website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in:
- Go to the dedicated Sahara Refund status website or portal.
- Fill out the necessary fields, such as your PAN card information or application/reference number.
- Look for the section specifically designed for checking refund status.
- If prompted, enter the unique identifier associated with your investment.
- Review the real-time status updates, indicating whether it’s under verification, processing, or completed.
- Reach out to customer support if you encounter difficulties or have specific queries.
Sahara Refund Online Claim Form
The Sahara Refund Online Claim Form may be filled out by investors using the instructions below.
- To begin, visit the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Click the Depositor Registration button now to continue.
- The OTP is entered after providing both the Aadhar number and the mobile phone number associated with it.
- Examine the Sahara Refund Claim Form available on this website, then provide the necessary information in it.
- To finish the form, upload your passbook, photo, and other files.
- Now that the application is finished, you only need to wait for the reimbursement to be processed.
Sahara Refund Portal Claim Amount
The Sahara Refund Portal aims to provide refunds to nearly 100 million individuals who invested in Sahara Group cooperative entities. It’s designed to ensure a transparent and equitable reimbursement process for victims affected by the Sahara scam.
You might receive a partial refund through the Sahara Refund Portal for your investments in Sahara Group cooperatives. Initial refunds of $10,000 are available for those who invested $10,000 or more, with a total refund amounting to 5,000 crores.
If you invested in Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, or Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited and remain in debt as of March 22, 2022, you could be eligible for reimbursement. For investors in Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited who still have outstanding dues as of March 29, 2023, refunds may also be available.
Sahara Refund Status Beneficiary List 2023 PDF
Once investors register, authorities review their submitted claim forms and provided documents. If all documentation is in order, funds are disbursed. Investors typically receive the money in their accounts within 45 days of completing the registration process.
Due to the large number of investors, the government is piloting the refund process in phases, initially focusing on repaying investors’ funds once all their data has been collected.
The administration is strategizing to ensure timely refunds for all investors. To check eligibility for a refund and access the Sahara Refund Beneficiary List 2023, use the provided links and instructions. Eligible individuals may expect Rs. 10,000 in their bank accounts within 45 days.